c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Right, Left, Right, Left!

I have entered the groundhog day world, again.  SUCK!!

No more choosing what bike to ride, when to ride that bike, where to ride that bike.  The Man has grabbed me from my PRO life and is throwing the book at me.  Albeit a slow build up to ultimate boredom and unaccomplishment in my work. Oh yes, it's amazing how after a considerably amount of time the body/mind still remember the monotony of a job of such skill that a well trained monkey could do it.

Now that this month is almost over and the foundation of some sick base has been built on the sound principals its now time to start with some intensity. Starting with this....


The schedule just starts to hit weekend after weekend.  The year is going to be a good mix of dirt and asphalt unlike years past.  Yea!  Not to much of one thing or the other. A really good mix of all disciplines will make crusty happy.

Now on to some things that have caught my eye over the past week...

All I can say I hope they get Cavendish a new pair of shorts after his 'exciting finish!'  
I have seen first hand what can happen if you keep your white shorts for to long.  My boy BigB has the best example in the world of why you should ditch your white shorts after a year, let alone 15 years of  a skinsuit that fit you in college when you were in shape. But now makes you look like the Michelin Man. Please don't live the dream to long!  It hurt's the rest of us!

I was just reading a article somewhere how the 'new' Lance is more approachable, friendlier, and seems to genuinely nicer person since his return.  I mean this guy has LiveStrong colors flying right?  Albeit he substituted the forks for syringes, how bad could it be? 

No comments: