c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not Much Anarchy & Chaos Report

Well, the trails rocked 99% dry.
Great turn out for Spoke Pony.
Again the Heartland Promo team had their shiznit together.

Now you are wanting a race report?
I SUCKED!!
Reason #1 why I SUCK: I tried to break several rocks with my pedal/crank arm.
                     Instead of  using a sledge hammer. $#@!ing Fantastic!!
Reason #2 why I SUCK: I knocked the air out myself going through 
                     Mike's Tantrum. *&^%ing Spectacular!
Reason #3 why I SUCK: I fall down and hurt ego! Along with my elbow
                     and hand. Only a flesh wound!! *&@#ing Grandiose!
Reason #4 why I SUCK: Still can't figure out what's up with L2-5. Neurologist asked "Why are you here?" That's great but at the same time it makes the situation worse. Now I have a mystery ailment. Musculature condition that the ortho can't figure out, nor could the PT. That is why I SUCK!!  


Oh yeah, to add a little more to the Neurologist, three things to fix it:
First: Advil or Ibuprofen 3x a day for two weeks
Second:  Water Therapy
Third: Epidural 

The 6 hour race wound up being 3:51 and left the race in a distant 5th. Oh well, live to fight another day!

No comments: