c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trying to fit in...

With all the cool, hip, kids!  Sooo I go buy one of these...


Then I go and add some UNCOOL THINGS to it like....

A frame pump with velcro?
Bombproof water bottle cages?
Clipless pedals?
27mm tires with protection to them?
Blinky light?
3m sticker?

Too try and make up for my UNCOOL THINGS I try these corrective steps...

 Number 1 
Sweet ass bullet covers

            Number 2
"I've got your bottle opener, DUDE!"
(Please ignore the blinky light, it matches!)

              Number 3

(Note: Syncros doesn't make a stem like that, its a sticker)
Why yes,  those are fancy beer top holders!              

 Number 4
Skull and Cross Bones for all to see!!
      (please ignore the safety 3m sticker, though)

Well I hope this helps turn my coolness factor up some!  I'm trying really, really hard!

No comments: