c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, December 15, 2008

WOW!

Well that is that....CX season is officially over and in the books.  

I figured out one thing...I SUCKED, but I had so much fun going from Wisconsin to Kentucky to Iowa that in 5 months time just flew by.  It was a whirlwind of grass corners, confusing taped courses, wheel sucking sandpits, and huge hills to WALK UP then WALK DOWN!!  I do have to say I tasted the ground in every state I visited this year.  I really don't know if that is something to brag about or not!  But oh well it is what is and nothing more.
So my arse got handed to me this year by one of my hombre's in crime.  Good job Heeman!  He wouldn't even give me one of the six times we met.  Next year we won't be able to race Masters in the same class, now what?  Keep your eyes out for Rosco P Fastrain up in Wisconsin that boy will be rippin some legs off, that is if he isn't sliding down the pavement.  A BIG congrats to G-Bomb for a stellar ride at Nationals.  That boy totally rode out of his skin. 

 Oh yea, make sure to check out the kit for next year!!  Crazy, bright, and touches of orange!  I also heard we might be getting a PRO bike? In my wife inc colors, if I heard right!?  Striving for the most PRO unsponsored PRO look possible.  Well, actually we are sponsored, you just need to read into it!! That will make you wish for the new season to start really soon!!  

I know I'm absolutely excited all ready about this one! To bad it sold out 45 min after I signed up for it.  I did this one some years ago, but had ton's of bad luck.  Hoping for some redemption. Here is some other interesting plans for the year.  Plus you can never forget about these boys and the good work they do!!  Do you notice a theme here?  My name is dirt?  Could be that time to make a little change for '09!  That's one New Years Resolution I plan on fulfilling!  Oh yea, I can't forget about this one!  Waiting for the date on this one, but I will be riding/racing the course, again!!


That's a couple of races I can think of til CX season fires back up.  But I'm hoping to have a full season of racing and be firing on all cylinders come the 'fun' part of the season.


With all the changes coming about I will try and keep this blog more up to date...

No comments: