c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Friday, January 22, 2010

Bone Head I Be

I'm nominating myself for my first Bone Head Move of 2KX.

That's right, self nomination. I have that ability to make such a decision.

What did I do?
Well in the name of getting miles, more miles than my southern brothers, I decided to scope out the mwi Gents Race course a little farther than I should have. By about an hour. Leaving the house around 4pm I decided to go longer than I should have. Rode home in complete darkness. Amazingly I lost track of time getting consumed in getting the course pics taken. Plus the extra miles didn't hurt.

I can only imagine the 2 cars that passed me on 7Hwy when I made my 'short-cut' to get back home. Actually I was only on it for about 1/4mile. The entire time was in a zone the body hasn't seen in sometime. The last CX race I did actually. Phuck that was a long time ago.

For your viewing pleasure...

No comments: