c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rollin' With It

That has been the mentality as of late... why is that? Not certain. Sounds like a good plan, state of mind, outlook to have? Thoughts? Anyone?

One thing is for certain. I'm riding. Riding for fun. Riding for serious fun. Riding myself into some serious shape fun. Now that I have been knocking on the door of Mr. Mile's for sometime the clock changed to adding in specificity. Those especial workouts we all know and do. Nothing special, just the combination in the right dose(I hope).

Since I'm riding I like to photog my journey's. Hoping to spark some interest in those that should glance at MY Point Of View. So let the journey began. Try a new route, look around at your surroundings, you might find something more interesting than your power,HR, speed, altitude, cadence, miles or anything else we use to fill our time while riding.























No comments: