c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, May 11, 2009

It Pays To Ride!

I wasn't BSn now was I?

Since its Bike Week I thought I had to photog this!

Then mix in the beautiful scenery of todays ride.

The boss enjoying the day.

There was alot of these around today.

A sign that the Metro Area is noticing the importance of cycling.

Finally had the system firing enough to get my arse out on the bike. After 7 days off related to back/hip firing up something awful. I couldn't pass today up. Still feel the femur/SI joint moving around. Real pisser since I was in really good shape, but hey that's what it's like to get old right?

2 comments:

Paul Warloski said...

Old? You're finally admitting it?

crusty said...

I'm definitely feeling it, Chili. The past week and a half have been a roller coaster.