c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jesus on My Dashboard


I knew the boss and I were going to have a good journey after the image above showed up at the start. How could you go wrong with Jesus watching you, right?


So what does this chick have the boss doesn't?

Really? You have to be phucking kidd'n me! Who the hell is she anyway? What has she done for women's cycling? Well take that back.


Oh yea back to the adventure/journey...
How bad could it be anyway?

The boss killing the gravel.



It could be this bad!


Um no road there!

I'm in the hole.


The boss conquered the bridge!


Back to enjoying the beautiful surroundings!

Country folk have jokes too!





I will be posting my Jesus imaged Garmin 705 for $2000.

No comments: