c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Pieces...

Are slowing being placed together.
Getting the system ready for shock into the training mode is waiting till the final project of the summer. When it's done pictures will be up to show what my summer vacation consisted of.

I've been busy getting all the bro's set-up for cyclocross and have seemed to forget about how much work I need to do myself. Looking at the schedule today has sent my world spinning into overdrive thinking how far behind I am at this point in the season. I haven't spent any matches physically for prep work that's for sure. As some would say 'Junk Miles.' I'm almost asking the same questions as this.

Although it does seem that I have wasted enough mental energy at work. I've come to the realization that 'Its what being a grown up is'(Thanks RV) and try not to take my job to heart. Although things have never seemed to be worse than they are now. Many in charge have said the same. One of the best quotes I got was that 'The Train Has Left The Station." Extremely reassuring to say the least.

By next Sunday my batteries should be recharged and ready to stick the legs to the grindstone. Making sure to make them extremely sharp for the upcoming season of cross. Putting all my chips on the table and throwing the dice that this is going to be an exciting season. My schedule is ambitious to say the least. I know what needs to be done. I can make a plan. The next thing is doing it.


No comments: