c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seriously? Totally BS

I'm actually so pissed off by this that I can't see straight.

Where do I start...
Will he teach you to be a chimera?
Maybe help you draw your own blood and store it in the frig to only use it later?
Find the right mix of belgepot for you?
Maybe teach you to ride for hours with a broken collarbone only to grind your teeth down?
Or find the spot where your track marks can be hidden?
Possibly Cat 5 to Pro in one season? I'm clean, I've never doped in my life?

How could he even think that a sport that has brought him nothing but heartache and depression could lead to career? Who would trust him to coach them? What dumbarse would pay this schmuck for service?

I'm done.

6 comments:

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

Who would go? The same people you see wearing Rage Against The Machine T-Shirts at Starbucks, or worse Wal-Mart. These are the times that contemporary fashion trumps, morals and substance.
-
Oh and those are not track marks, they are just prick marks from testing his blood to make sure his hemocrit level wasn't over 50 because of his special "High Altitude Training" with the Sherpas of Mount Everest.

John Jones said...

Give me a call; your cell isn't picking up and you don't respond to emails. I have a surprise for you.

crusty said...

Dear author that deleted your comment please don't feel you have to remove your comment I would be interested in seeing what you had to say.

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

I deleted that message. I realized my rambling went a little too far when began contrasting the response of contemporary society to Tyler; to the peoples response to Fatty Arbuckle back in the day.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_Arbuckle
-
I could probably recreate that diatribe if you want. Not a lot of people talking about Fatty Arbuckle these days.

crusty said...

Dearest CurbDestroyer,

I wouldn't want to miss one of your diatribes. Actually I miss them. Please lay upon us the workings of a madman.