c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Which Way Am I Going?

CandleBurning2Ends-253x170.jpg


Yea that's how I'm feeling these days. I know, I know, boo phucking whoo!


My season looked really primed for the first time in two years!

Hours: manageable

Work: manageable

Vacation time: golden

Training: unbelievably great for me. Not racing, just solid training.


Then the man decides some really stupid chit! Now what?


I'm just going to let roll! Try to report when I can. Sooo hold on to your arse's the roller coaster is starting. Put your appendages in the safe zone, synch the belt, and take a deep breath.



Good to hear that the mwi crew worked out the bugs. So maybe the rest of the season will be spectacular for us. If not we look damn PRO. So be on the look out for bright colors or the SESS.


B2 is done. Its smooth. I went a little Euro with it. No still shots of the finished product. Look for some action shots this weekend!

No comments: