c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, April 26, 2010

Melancholy Monday

Now I know why Seattle has the highest per capita of coffee drinkers/shops/cafe's in the nation, along with a very high rate of suicide. Possibly the lack of Vitamin D could be the source. Or that coffee is additive.

Either way cloudy, windy, stormy skies can be a real downer, or in my case cause a real lack of motivation lately. I totally blew off hangin out with the skinny kids on sunday. Alarm went off, I rolled over, turned it off and proceeded to snooze for a little longer. Very SAD!

But I did watch WC MTB at the same time as L-B-L. I tried to listen to L-B-L in Latvian but damn I just couldn't get the rhythm of the language. Not quite as interesting to listen to as Flemish. So luckily the WC was in England and the commentators were bloody entertaining.

Throughly pleased to see a course that was so demanding for once. Every lap there was a dismount for all but Burry Stander on his 29r which made it twice out of six times. Thought it was interesting to finally see a 29r get a podium spot. Maybe the Euro's will except 'our' technology. If that's the case I might as well except it also. Which will please a couple fella's out there. Right Half-Lap and RV? I do know that it's in the works for something sinister!

Did anyone catch Nino's sweet jump on the double on the bmx course? Not only was the jump sweet, but it closed a gap that Julien had. Wow finally a Euro showing off a little. Not as uptight or stuffy as originally thought . That move just elevated Nino into my book of favorite's. Sam Shultz showed some skillz on wagon wheels. Tomac would be proud of both youngins'

I'm still waiting for Thursday...

crustyTV



No comments: