c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, April 19, 2010

What Could Have Been...


I'm thinking how cool the Gentlemens Race could have been. But Mother Nature had other ideas for us. Oh well one of these days we will get to it...

Also thinking how I screwed the pooch on trying new meds for my allergies that have flared up big time. I'm now setting myself up for failure. I hate that, experimentation during an event is not the optimal platform for success.

At least the Mother Nature has made it enjoyable to train. Which I've done my fair share of. Now just wondering what the quality of it is? Is there enough quantity? Questions that can't be answered without the true test of a 'race/event' however you want to put it. I'm usually on the answering side of these questions, not the one asking them. phuck.

I guess I will go hang out with the cool kids, umm skinny kind of cool kids. phuck.

At least this is coming soon... Hope my shiittee doesn't get ganked while I participate/race/train whatever I'm going to say to the first person that asks. What the hell is a course going to be like?

Rumors abound...
  1. Yep there is a reason this one is my #1
  2. Renegades of Dirt reunion tour???
  3. the man is up to something...keep your feelers out the 21st.
  4. Is the lead singer really dead? This time..well I guess he knew something we didn't
crustysTV video

No comments: