c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, May 10, 2010

AntiVert

Take one before reading.

I hear about motion sickness alot. Most times it involves flying or driving. But I'm hear to tell you something. I found a place in the KC Metro Area that you can get it with two wheels.

I'm not deserving of critiquing since I'm not involved in the scene anymore. BUT... I was intrigued with the numbering system of the park. 16 trails should amount to a REALLY BIG LOOP of trails. Yikes, make that all 16 trails in roughly 4.5 -4.8 miles. Confusing to have so many numbers for so little amount of mileage. Don't get me wrong I'm not bagging on these trails, they are really fun, just stinkin short for 16 marked trails.

You will need two things ready for riding these 16 trails: Braking fingers & Climbing legs.

  1. Braking fingers because after a roller coaster of right, left, right, left, right, left, 180, 90, 180, 90, 120,60 really about any radius of turn you can throw in your doing it, most of the time going down into the valley....then
  2. Climbing legs due to the fact once you reach the valley floor your climbing your arse off right back up doing the roller coaster right, left, right, left. Inside that 4.8 loop we climbed roughly 450ft. Pretty good ratio of distance/altitude gained. VAM was great!
Gotta have some photog's right?...

The trails are 90% like this..smooth non-technical

Climbing..climbing, turning...turning you get the pic?
More of the same, gives an example of turns & climbing

Most technical aspect of the whole trail.

Forgot there are some BC bridges there.

So IF you go fast this is how you could end up. Alot of messed up wings lately!

Sounds like a FDUASS is in the plans. I'm waiting on pins & needles for this! Keep your calendars open. Who know's what's planned. It will be a hallmark holiday to remember, I bet!

I'm thinkin we might need to do this soon....

No comments: