c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boss Cross Kinda of Weekend

The Boss Cross gang put on another spectacular weekend of CX! They even ordered up perfect weather, what more could you ask for? People? Well they showed in droves. Each field was packed with new, fresh faces. The CX thing must really be catching on after so many years? I'm thinking we are going to see some people with new found skillz for next season. Yea!

Well my race report went up the mwi blog. Since I didn't race today I came out to get my points for spectating. PRObably getting close to my cat 1 license. Think I will be getting some good points the next weekend. Race weekends aren't all play some work is required.

Since I was spectating I thought I would shoot some pics. Bad thing was the camera died with only 2 laps into the race. FAIL! Now the connection between Blogger and my photos is a big fat FAIL! Pics tomorrow....maybe.

























So if any of you folks happen to be traveling to do CX race's and happen to see the mwi compound don't feel like you can't come up and say HI! Just tell the fella's your from KC. We welcome all! If you need assistance make sure to check us out. We are fully stocked, with tools and knowledge of sorts.


No comments: