c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, June 16, 2008

Jugglin' Ain't No Damn Fun

Well as the title states I have to many pots on the stove, to many coals in the fire,  not enough sandwiches for a picnic wait I didn't mean that one!

The man has his noose around my neck really making it difficult to maintain fitness and sanity.  

The move to the new casa is impending.  Not soon enough!  So looking forward to have a place to call 'home' I haven't had that feeling in 6 friggin months!  Mancave is taking shape in the melon.  

Crit season is starting, MTB season is dying out along with road racing.  Cross season is just around the corner!  Making plans now for some BIG RACES!!  Hopefully get to see Endo and the crew along with singing some Kentucky blues!

It looks like this will definitely be another odd year.  I'm looking at putting all my eggs in one basket for once.  Not used to that one at all, boy does that add self pressure!




No comments: