c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stairway to....

PAIN!!!!  

Yep 36 steps to ultimate pain and rejoice.  Stress relief in 30 minutes of Hup, Hup!

The whole time several employees watch as I go up and down, up and down, up and down.  It's amazing how something so mundane can entertain others in this world of boredom!!

I've been getting the question why are you going up and down, up and down, up and down those steps.  

My reply " I'm getting ready for a race!"  "On steps?" is there question.  

I say "nope" and then pass on the ministry of CX to my new disciple.  Then I get the look of stupidity and the "Why?"  Well I always find this one hard to explain to someone who has lost interest in anything but watching 'CSI' or "American Idiot."    Well to no avail, my explanation falls on deaf ears or I get the deer in the headlights look.  

Oh well I get it.  Can't wait to throw the bike on the shoulder up steps.  Time is fast approaching.....

The CX clinic this week was crazy this week with about 70 people showing up to show the cross gods praise and some give a sacrifice or two.   Hope to see more next week.  

No comments: