c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank You Sir, May I Have Another....

That is an arse beating by Heeman, and DS. Boy I'm sucking arse. Oh yea, I almost got mikemike at the line. DAMN IT!!!

YEAH for me: No mechanicals!!

To top it off Heeman had a flat at the start then worked his way for 5 freaking laps to catch and pass my arse as I set the anchor down for some odd reason.

Great grass start for Heeman and I, while the others enjoyed pavement. It really scares me that Heeman had a flat (HE ALSO SAID HE TOOK A POO) because he followed my lead at the start and we were in the top 5 when we hit the grass. I would lay money he would have stayed there in that group if not for that incident.

Heeman 2 crusty 0

Redemption maybe coming soon if I can get some more clean rides/races.

Here are some shoots Early in the race, I'm near people.


Note:  This isn't his A bike

karl's jr having to much fun
Oh yes, fluid dynamic motion demonstrated by karl's jr
Look of a killa


Heeman tearing it up

Is karl's jr showing his belly?  Is he pregnant? 

Heeman taking victims..one by one

Can anyone see the anchor?

No comments: