c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've got it...

Spring Fever! Three days of temp's in/around the 60's and I don't want it to change. Today was the whipped cream on that fu-fu latte some of you phags get!


Monday was the 'Nail in the Coffin' ride with the Boss. The wind was the only bad thing about that day. Plus the fact I did feel a little older. Naw, that's bullshit, I didn't feel any older!

Tuesday a little test of the engine to see how the cylinders are firing. Not to bad but I'm going to set that as a benchmark to come next month and go from there. So far so good, though.

Today, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! 69 degrees (great number, eh?) No armwarmers, no kneewarmers, just kickin it with my white arse legs! Have been doing a little route exploration in the new neighborhood and have found some really good loops to keep the mind from being bored. Again I suckered the Boss on this ride but it was alot shorter than I planned. Oh well, next time I will get her!
I wonder what loops the TWC, WWC, ThWC, SaWC, SuWC routes will be?

Here is a little photo dump...




The closing shot of the day..

No comments: