c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, February 1, 2009

In My Backyard? Well Close Enough!

Well I have know about 'this' trail for awhile, but today the Boss and I discovered more of the gem that exists.  Let me tell you it is something to behold!!  Somewhat WombleLandahl, and Katy Trail all mixed into one fine arse trail.

So we headed off with just the idea of rolling on for a little cruise...
20 degrees colder today!

Part Katy Trail

Part Womble

Part Landahl

If you veer of trail say hello to cacti!

Our little 'cruise' wound up being a 15 mile tour of some spectacular trails within minutes of the house.  It now looks like my 1/2 O is going to be getting closer to actually distance.

Closing shoots for today...


No comments: