c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Saturday, February 7, 2009

T=m+2/3-1

What the hell does that mean?

Well while we (Shea Butter, G Bomb, and myself) were riding today for some reason my kinesiology equations kept coming up in my head.  

What kind of ride one must have to come up with equations?  

Lets start out this way, we are experiencing record setting temps that haven't been seen since 1904.  I personally went through 3.5 water bottles today.  Also got a tan!!
=
Todays epic was one that added on from last weekend's dose of mileage. We added the dead hooker loop, but only got to see one in action!  Sorry karls jr I didn't get a photo for you.
+2
Surprisingly Shea Butter rode from downtown area to mi casa and G Bomb joined in the fun to set a good tempo into our revamped CET loop.
/3
After our little sortie into the DHL Shea Butter called it a day and left G Bomb and I to discover a different route home.
-1

Photo dump

Tri Amigo's rollin' in da hood
The name says enough.

Uuummm, makes me want to eat there.

The cafe of Kansas City
G Bomb leading into the warm sun.

G making his escape.



The closing shot of the day...

No comments: