c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are You Really Going To Be Shocked?

Because in a way I'm not. Go here to see WTF I'm talking about.

I guess we just must except the fact that these guys are dopers. Sooner or later the 'man' is going to catch them. Also don't forget about Dubba doing the work of internet samaritan.

Now I am amazed at this one. Only Sven could pull this off, and of course it would only happen in Europe.

Talking about Euro, I know that a certain fellow in CO will appreciate the tunes on this CX video...EuroTrash. I hope you get your faux hawk in the chainrings! What is a Faux Hawk?



Hhmmmmm?



Are the stars and moons aligned?


Got a ride in today. Absolutely gorgeous. Light wind, wispy clouds, and lots n lots of blue sky. Then at the farthest part of the ride from home I broke a spoke. PHUCK these wheels. Three spokes on the rear, one on the front. Damn Frenchies cheaped out the aluminum from the original pair I bought in 05. Not once have I had a spoke break on those 05's. Three seasons of cross racing and still true. Explain to me!!

YOU DAMN FRENCHIES CAN KEEP YOUR FRENCH FRIES!! I still would like to keep the FRENCH KISS. Damn Euro Trash music. SUCKS!!!

No comments: