c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Feel Off the Wagon...

Blog wagon that is...by the amount of dirty cycling clothes I know why.

I've been outside. I've been outside riding. I've been outside riding since the weather is good during the week. I've been outside riding since the weather is good during the week without my camera.

But what is up with Mother Nature dumping on the weekends?

Both mtb race's this weekend sounded like fiasco's. Too bad they are good venue's. The volunteers have their work cut out for them now.

Perhaps less surprising is how the five-time Russian national champion proposed to celebrate his victory. Said Ivanov:
“We will celebrate tonight. We will drink vodka." — VeloNews senior writer Fred Dreier and Agence France Presse contributed to this report.
I too started celebrating, but not with Vodka. I decided on this...

It has both elements of survival...Beer n' Coffee.

I thought I would include some of the shot's I did take before my hiatus. Enjoy the dump!





No comments: