c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Off the Cuff (ADHD Rant 2.3.1)

We dodged a bullet. Weew. Sigh of relief.

It's starting to grow! I made the 'cover photo'.

The Boss and I decided to sneak in a ride off-road before the monsoon sets in for the next week. Decided to do one of the trails that are 'closing'. If you haven't done anything technical in awhile this can happen....
The Boss was killing it before the crash. Watch out if she decides to race. It could be very scary for the competition.

Maybe I can get transfered here when they shutter the doors in North America?

Tomorrow closes the Spring Classics. What a bummer! These are my favorite two weeks of racing. Very inspirational rides take place during these times. The past weeks I have been searching the internet looking for live coverage of the races like a D & D player looking for a new 12 sided di. Now thanks to my bro, I have the hook up. Thanks. I will be in heaven tomorrow watching high quality live feed. I'm happy!

BTW I will leave you with this cover shot done by my Aunt T. Enjoy.

No comments: