c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, October 5, 2009

Stuff and Stuff and Stuff and Other Stuff

Stuff #1
Hot topic...TJ and Page's little bumpin and rubbin is racin'. Just don't cut the wheel from your competitor...Yes Page put Driscoll to the curb, but did Driscoll go down?
Stuff #2
Some stuff I need to unload...

08 Orbea CX 56TT, 57ST C-C, Syncros Carbon Seat Post, 9spd DA front derailleur $400

42t Dura Ace Chain ring. Brand New $75

Rear DA brake and..
Front DA brake for $120
Paul's suicide levers $50 for 26.8 diameter
Stuff #3
I'm sick. I'm not happy with it. My CX season is now not turning out how I had planned. BIG SUCK!! New kits, rigs, tires, the whole chit and capoodle. Now for nada. Runny nose, cough perfect symptoms for not training. I've done this before, train while having slight symptoms to only have them to blow into full fledge near death feeling cold. Reading results, looking at pictures, watching the videos makes it worse. Becoming very crusty.

Other Stuff
Ok, slow on the draw but one of our sponsors hit the deck last week. That sucks, but I know she is a tough cookie, she is also Irish so I know she has a thick melon. Get well Mo! BTW, I would recommend you and Rosco come down so I can take you on some really fine roads to build your riding skills. I've been known to show some wicked bike handling bike skillz! YO!

mwi crew is heading up to Ohio 3. Let's just say I expect alot out of my boys heading up that way! Big race, Bigger results. Wish the man would have let me go with you guys. I make a really good pit bitch!
I guess this means you guys won't hear anymore smack talk from me for the season since I'm now racing for the fun of it!

Phuck that! I can't or won't give you guys any reprieve! It's still on..it will be a real ding dong battle.
Oh yea, Half Lap and I are tied.
JJ, well he keeps skipping his date with fate!
I almost forgot my newest buddy DunnsBerry! !(editors note: DunnsBerry is like a pro so I don't race in a class like his!)


No comments: