c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, October 26, 2009

Toeing The Line

Finally! 4 weeks off from racing, with only a handful of rides during that time. I wasn't lapped nor was I last. Not sure if I beat my number though?

I smiled. Happy, Happy!

I suffered. Joy, Joy!

I rode stuff alot were struggling with. Happy, Happy , Joy, Joy!
I'm throughly impressed with the Hed Stinger 6. C2 rims are the way to go! That combined with the 34 Fangos(these are great all-arounders, not mudders Dunnsberry) made for such a cushy ride that my back wasn't a bit stiff or achy. Or it could have been that I was going slow, MEH! Albeit that set up did save me from eating shit on the downhill after the transition from sidewalk to grass downhill.

mwi crew was represented in Lou Vull! mwi cult is rolling across the Country!

While on the subject of sponsors...
....seems that another sponsor failed their duties!
Other notables from the weekend JJ got 6th? and now is 3rd overall in De Stad CX Series! Roscoe got 5th at Lou Vull day two after crashing for the umpteenth time! Day two was with out a crash. Amazing what can be accomplished if you keep the rubber down!

Oh and why did I sound like a turkey everytime I braked? Well it seems that a brake bolt fell out during the trip to Smithville or during the race. Never had that happen before.

THE END

No comments: