c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Friday, August 13, 2010

Horseshoe & Hand Grenades

Sometimes your lucky.

Sometimes your not.


Well now looking at 7 days off the bike. Possibly more if next weeks x-rays show a fracture.

No self inflicted pain cave. Good excuse, instead of just saying it was my only Saturday off.

Just when I was feeling the CX bug bigger than ever. Looking forward to pushing the fitness envelop to get ready for the 'big' show'.

Oh, how did it happen. Well trying to bend it like Beckham in the basement w/Maximilian. Trying to wear him out before I left for the STXC. I was in a hurry running around when his ball moved one way & I was committed the other. Well let's say you can't move a weight bench with your big toe. I gave it a shot though. Go big or go...to Urgent Care?

1 comment:

John Jones said...

Uhhhh, I don't care how bad your toe is you can't be showing pictures in a house slipper... That thing better be busted with gang-green for u to wear that or I'll have to drop the HTFU on you!

With the deepest of love, JJ