c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Everyone Has One of Those Days

Its seems that the boss is becoming a philosopher in her own right.  Throwing out the prose like no ones business.

So this morning I woke up to the feeling that my melon was going to explode.  Great!  
Sinus's were not feeling up to the task of getting thrashed around here.

Used this to try and relieve a little pressure. 

Then of course I had to fill the tank up with joe from here. Actually make that two.

Now that the tank is full of caffeine, maybe I could take part in this study to help justify the before and after effects of the magic nectar.

Now my focus is on the bigger fish to fry.  Get over this little head cold and get some revenge on my homie.  I guess I'm done giving out freebies and time to even the score.

If I can't beat that punk on 2 wheels I'm hoping all my race experience from the couch watching all the F-1 races will come to fruition as I do a Schumacher on his arse and I don't mean this fool either.

No comments: