c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Change for The Future?

Well since the economy has gone to shit, it's becoming a question if I'm going to have to make a change in careers.  Here is the reason why.

So, some of my choices so far have been..

1.  I really think I could make this work, I just need a couple of others to jump on board.
2.  I'm really sure I would be understanding enough for this job.
3.  If not any of those I'm sure I could make this one work.
4.  The research is in, I might be overqualified?
5.  Last but not least.

I'm hoping one of these will come through for me if anything should change.

2 comments:

eforendo said...

I vote for Rodeo ASSclown Life Coach. You know a life coach for assclowns who like to Rodeo. That or you could always join the circus.

karl's jr. said...

garrrrr! a pirate's life it be.