c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wow. ADHD Post



Why the video? I don't know how about this?

Who would've thought that Astana would be able to pull Contador through the Tour? Then you have this guy. If you don't succeed try again..
I wonder how many 'Lance' fans think this tour is boring now that he has kissed pavement more times than you can shake a stick.

At least Steve Jobs is seeing the light...

Heat exhaustion sucks. Two days of training failed on the second day. Friday went well, Saturday ended about 12 miles from the house. It hurt. It hurt bad. What should have been about 3.5 hrs turned out to be more than a little over 5hrs. K-Lew came to get me bringing the best recovery drink made, Shatto Chocolate milk. Thanks K-Lew.

Today still feel the effects. Need a nap after doing my honey do's outside. Well, see how I recover for tomorrows ride.



No comments: