c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recreational Suicide

Well here is the plan...

Either build from this or suffer the rest of the season. At this point it's a total crap shoot.  
Now we are looking at 4 weeks off the rig, completely.  This is a sad state of affairs.
New motivation has arrived.... top secret info.  Will give a shout out soon!
The man has really decided to stick it to us.  We have been deemed 'critical' which means we will be working a shit load, and this schedule will mess with the upcoming cross season series'.  
Now I have alot of pain and suffering to get the body back into cross shape of any sort.  But I have a sick plan laid out.  Now if I can get my lazy ass up and rolling we can see some results later in the year.  
I'm going to try a new program for the Garmin.  It looks really trick so by next week I might be posting up some of the workouts done.  

Found a new team worth looking at.  At least the kit is cool.

No comments: