c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Right Around the Corner...

CX that is. The CCCP(Crusty's CycloCross Program) is in full effect.  

Finally kick off the dust on the Orb.  I also decided to get a little artsy!



The secret CX training area.


Wildlife is in full abundance here.

Nice little 1km kicker at the end.Here is a shot for H-Man, yep that's a Turkey Hawk crossing the road in front of us.

The Boss was there to make sure that my CX program was up to snuff.

This sign is on the riding and walking trail at Legacy Park.
These trails remind me so much of the network of commuter trails in Colorado Springs, CO.
Nice wooden bridges to go over.
Some with a good view of the lake.
It's been a while since I posted stuff so  I'm going to try and cover somethings in one fell swoop.

For those in the area I recommend your attendance to hone your CX skills here.

I need to give a shout out to Endo for the new CX clothing (other stuff) coming in soon.  RV gets big props for making me look cool and seeing with clarity. (Where is the race report from Leadville 100?)  Bobke for having to deal with me and my "Can you get?" BS!  The other Craig for "Is it here, yet?" 

 Last person with whom I owe the most to is the Boss for letting me have a long kitchen pass this CX season.

No comments: