c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crusty Gettin His Groove Back?

Well I had hoped yesterday's ride would have been less eventful. DS, Bondo, and skinny e showed up for my 'new loop'. The loop was good but the roads weren't smooth enough for DS. The roads out in the country aren't that bad, it's just they are not city maintained streets. On the plus side is that you don't have to deal with traffic!

So off we started on the loop, but first I had to model the mwi kit....

The PC version of "Deez nutz"

Modified version of the Assos ad!

The ride got off without a hitch, that is if you didn't look at my HR monitor. I knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant ride. Bondo was already itchy and I had to give him the "We do warm up ride" speech. DS and skinny e were quietly waiting to 'get it on.' We couldn't have asked for a nicer day blue skies light wind...
Note: DS has an OCD for his HR monitor! Every minute that boy was checking to see if ticker was working!

I should have obeyed the sign!


The last time I saw the group!


Crusty go BOOOM!


The lonely road!

Bondo was wondering why more kit was making me go faster since it should have been solar powered! I wish it would have been because I suffered like a dog. But at least I looked good! I must say that mwi kit is freakin' bright as hell! I better snap out of this funk and make this kit proud!