c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shock the crusty

That was the plan....Shock my system into overdrive or fail miserably. Well it didn't disappoint to say the least. After yesterday's catastrophe I was a wee bit nervous considering I got a big one coming up.

So the first half of the journey consisted of the CET. But I pushed the time limit on it. Now I made a real test for myself. Pushing that route in 1:30 would be a true test. After a solid warm up I hit Sweet Spot and stayed there and above for the rest of the journey. Holy shiittee that was hard!!! Good stiff wind of 10-15 played hell with me on the way out. But I made it 2 minutes late to the cafe.They still were not ready.

Our group consisted of the Boss, KvD, B-boy, K lew, karl jr's. Route master was a mix of K lew and B-boy and it was a really good downtown loop.

Phantastic Photos Phollow...
The group getting rolling on down Broadway

B-boy in his surroundings' on Independence Ave.
Scenic Cliff Drive. Closed to cars for the weekends, very nice.
Rolling through the corners on the backside of Cliff Drive Park
Almost out of the park.

Rolling through the West Bottoms.
Bootieliscous photo shoot! WOW, LOOK AT THOSE WHEELS!
crusty likes pave!
karl jr's enjoying the pave also!



The closing shoot of the day.....

No comments: