c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Crusty Spring Break Day (ADHD STYLE) I Don't Know What Phuckin Day it is Anymore!

What happened to Spring Break being about tying one on day in, day out during the week?

Or doing whatever you wanted to phucking do, when you wanted to do it!

Can you see that the past couple of days have been about doin' but not really doin?

Here are some important lessons I have learned this week so far:
1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Steal
4. Repeat Process
5. Drink
6. Dig NASCAR
7. DIP, as in Skoal not your tool.
8. Be a SUCKASS!!
9. Somewhere down the line it pays off.
10. I'm going to pay it forward to someone. I don't know how, I don't when, BUT IT WILL BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT IN EVERY MANNER APPLICABLE!!
Are you with me so far. GOOD!

I love this entry from Dyke. I'm guilty but you know what? I know I'm pretty on the inside so why not expose people to my exterior? Why not put the soft spoken, sweet sided, wear my emotions on my sleeve kinda of guy on the cover to put the face with the expression of the soul?
I'm Good Enough
I'm Smart Enough
And dawgon it, people like me!

Here is something for those with XM/Sirius. Makes me want to go on a road trip. FAST!

Here is something for those with a Mac. Look for something more from the POV soon.

Anyone see the new Velonews? If not, check it out. See what the have got the boss' heartthrob doing. Your not familiar with that type of stuff. You should be. If not I can make it FUNctional for you!

The closing shot of the day....

1 comment: