c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gettin the Itch


I just couldn't stand it...the temp said 40 degrees, but with the winds it felt like 32 degrees. So off I go into the wild snowy yonder...

I headed out in my best Johnny Cash outfit today. All Gore-tex Windstopper head to toe.

After the six inches of snow I didn't know what to expect on the country roads but it was to my dismay I only had two spots of worry....




After those spot's it was easy sailing from there. The sides of the road though were another story...


The sun made it warm as long as I was on the cross/tail wind side of it. I know that the temps are coming though. 70 degree's by Friday, I can't wait.

Closing shot of the day...

No comments: