c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Gerbil Wheel/Boob:30(ADHD 5.8.2.1 post)


I'm the poor little bastard in there. Stuck spinning aimlessly in circles at 6.8km/hr.

Boob:30

What's up with the Boob:30?

Well on my crusty adventure Saturday I had an unexpected run in with a girl who thought it would be really funny to flash me her boobs. Amazing, not her boobs, but the shear fact that a girl, by herself would just honk, yell at me, and then raise her shirt to show me her rack. WTF? I must say in all the years I have never had that happen. I've still not decided what to think of it! But had to be the best cycling moment I've had.

And now for something completely different..

Only when you thought one finger was bad....you get two from Mother Nature...
She's been dishing out the rainstorms from hell lately.


And nooow fore zummzing elze completely different...
(p.s country bumpkin, I didn't think they had the technology to reach down there?)

And now for something completely different than the other stuff that has been different...

I'm going to throw this one in to keep the fire burning.
Somethings change but always stay the same! To change the mindset/culture is going to take alot of house cleaning from top to bottom. To many have an answer, but they are asking the right questions unfortunately for a complete makeover.

No comments: