c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, June 22, 2009

Laying The Foundation

Now that the real season is fast approaching things have to get squared away so as to make sure all pistons are firing in precise order.
In years past I've had plenty of races accumulating a very well balanced fitness level. NOT THIS YEAR! Not one single race under the belt.
I've been definitely been flying under the radar so far. Building a slow and steady pace, throwing some new creative items to invoke a stimulus for the CNS.
Now that I can see some of these items producing a positive effect it might be time to throw down the gauntlet....Entering the first race of the year. The only thing is that I think I'm committed to a party. One of Epic proportions. Yes the 'E' is meant to be capitalized.
Of all things Summer officially started yesterday.
TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Clear
94° F | 77° F
Partly Cloudy
94° F | 76° F
Clear
95° F | 76° F
Partly Cloudy
92° F | 74° F
Clear
94° F | 74° F
ClearPartly CloudyClearPartly CloudyClear

I'm glad I'm on a recovery week. It looks like I'm going to go out to just get acclimatized to the heat. Day one relax from the project the boss and I started Sunday. Off to drink fluids and get my beauty rest. Lord knows I need it!

No comments: