c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Pimp'n

I busted out the My Wife Inc long sleeve today for the Cultural Enhancement Tour.

I didn't try the shorts yet because I knew I needed the LSD shorts.  If and when it gets warm I will bust out the whole kit.

The kit was seen Less Scummit, Rougetown, and Klean this City. With no backlash but there could have been some extended stares.  At Broadway Cafe, I did get some stares and a comment about my "Fashion Sense!" from the man with utmost knowledge of style!

Wait til the whole kit is busted out for the TWC next week.  Yea, I have decided to throw down at the chode ride.

Mother Nature has been really kind to me this week.  Again I had to wait for a bit to hit the road.  I missed the lunch rush, but boy did I catch the "Friday Night I got to get my arse home in hurry rush"  Nothing to crazy, due to the fact that no one could miss MWI jersey.

All I can say is good job Endo!!

Oh yea I'm missing this race make sure to look at the results through the weekend.  Two of the crew are down there in AR Kansas kick'n it!  Good luck G bomb and E.T.  Show em city folk can ride!

Oh yea, look for a ride report or something about todays ride.  

Logged 4 and some change.  Pushed around some dumbbells, then this.  Whoa! 

1 comment:

eforendo said...

Yeah the 360 racing kit is sooo fashion forward. Red with some white lettering. He was just jealous of your sexiness.