c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shhiiiitttteee Happens

Yea, we've all heard that one before, right?

Well the big epic I planned fell apart after I got a reminder of a couple of life's things I needed to take care of.

I forgot the Boss was off today, and I had to take care of business for the job.  That put a dent into the time frame.

Soooo take two, let's try this gig tomorrow.  

I'm not going to say I didn't do my Pro duty for the day but it didn't entail the epic loop I had blabbed about.  The lake was very pretty with very little traffic and a slight southerly wind.  Which made it a good 'hills' day.

Oh yea, one of the boys sent out this topo of the ride for this weekend.

Hopefully you can get the map to work, I couldn't but I will give you report after I get put through the ringer!

No comments: