c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TWC report

Well all I can say is damn it's fun to f#@$ with such serious racers on a group ride!

The pace heats up and the Patron' starts to leave the group, I watch as I'm second wheel as he rides away slowly then My Wife Inc teammate(G-bomb) rolls up on the gutter and screams across to join him. As G-bomb latches on to Parton' I hear from the back "Don't Block" well as I turn around the group is from white line to yellow line, and I'm blocking!  Thanks for the comment Blockhead Sweatamonie!!  Then it's on for some reason. I follow four separate attacks till I'm maxed then the last one sticks and I get swamped.

Sooo, what does anyone with plan do. Resort to the plan. Take the short cut and meet the group for some more punishment.

Now this is where it gets really good. As a small climb comes I take up pole for a little bit up the climb as the Patron' is up ahead and I jump on to help MWI G-bomb close the gap. But, I'm not strong enough with Two Tall taking a massive pull and I have to resort to damage control not to get dropped before the fun really starts through the roundabouts. 

Luckily they didn't run the red light,(imagine that one) well the light turns green and Two Tall and G-bomb rock the roundabouts, me I'm stuck behind the Patron' who decides he's not interested in taking the turns the correct way(following the lines of the road) since the po po was riding right next to us. So as the road opens up we dive down a hill into the next to last roundabout when all of the sudden Downhill Bars decides to dive inside the police man and not ride the correct lane. Being crusty I give him the typical "You dumbass, that was a cop you f'n moron!"

Now it's on, I have officially insulted Downhill Bars, I get the we turn sign and I dive on his inside then gas it towards Patron', Two Tall, and G-bomb which have slowed the pace a bit so I let off a smidge, to coast up to the boys. At this point Two Tall gases it and for some reason Downhill Bars cuts to the inside of the Parton' and BAM, Downhill Bars succeeds in taking the Parton' to the pavement while Downhill Bars rolls over the median.  Priceless!  Shit is strewn all over the road, the median, while Patron' pace's up and down picking up bits and pieces of the items.

At this point G-bomb gives Downhill Bars a sobriety check with the finger to make sure he's not drunk or has a concession.  "I'm not a doctor, I stayed at Comfort Inn last night though!"  Is what I thought I heard G-bomb saying.  After he was officially checked out we left the scene of the crime.

Now I bet I'm not welcome anymore on that one!!  Oooops!
My Wife Inc made it's mark on the TWC, albeit by accident(yea, I said accident).
crusty

1 comment:

eforendo said...

NICE. Ahh the TWC. GO MWI.