c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Over, Under, Rest, Over, Under, Rest

One of the most evil workouts man has created, the over/under's. Then add to that the fact that I'm on the CX bike. Add to that a 25 curved gravel course of undulating pain. Adding more to the mix is the near collision with two separate deer on opposite ends of the trail makes this training day totally en fuego!

I thought I would share a 'secret' with you ladies and gentlemen to see what I might do or not do on a specific day during the week as I prepare for the CX season. It's all a conspiracy my elder from Bodunklivar!

The other 'secret' is that no one uses this trail/road/park/vacation spot except dumping excess trash. It is quite amazing the system that exists in and around this area that no one really explores. Everyone seems to be set on 'known' roads/park/vacation spots and don't broaden their horizons. Sad.

CX Christmas has started. mwi kits are in, they are sick! Say Hello to Johnny Cash! I'm the Man in Black.

No comments: