c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Friday, August 28, 2009

So Simple, It Could Be Considered Union Work






Step 1. Pull down on the nose pieces






Step 2. Raise the 'JawBone'












Step 3. Raise the other side 'Jawbone'










Step 4. Remove lense












Step 5. Remove other lense







Step 6. Change to your taste.



ooooohhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyy am I excited! The fit is incredible! Much different than the original Race Jackets that I have. Peripheral vision is increased over the original Race Jackets also. Another thing I found interesting was that after a tough CX session I didn't accumulate as much sweat on the lenses of the JawBone's as I do the Race Jackets. I'm not sure why that is but the variables were unchanged from the ride earlier this week when I wore the Race Jackets. Interesting though.
I did get a pair of show stoppers! But make sure you see me at the start when I have those on! (I will make sure they are clean before the presentation)

All I can say is BIG THANKS TO RV for the 'hook up'.





Also please light a candle in the memory of a collectable....


I have finally have killed the Tufo tubular clincher! I have a slow leak in the front but tonight's single track brrrpppp session was more than they could handle. For those who have watched the "Nine Ball Diaries" just remember when your railing singletrack like TJ he gets his shit for free!
Don't hit sharp edge rocks at 40psi. Bad things can happen. Especially when your CO2 fails. Yep I did something I constantly preach about due to the fact that I was CX practicing I couldn't carry my Large Frame Pump on the frame because of the constant mounts and dismount at speeds.
For those that need to know: 3 sets of O/U's. Then some singletrack brrrpppp practice!

No comments: