c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What Day Is It?

Man O' Man has time flown. It's been a total blur the past week or so.
Getting you kids up to speed is my job...
The most memorable part of the last week was Saturday Nights Bachelor Party for our dearly departing formally known as G Love now to be known as the Garden Gnome or Gnome Love for short. Soon I will give you the reason why this change has occurred. If you should see him before I make the post ask him why?

Another item to occur during the NBP...

I purchased some good luck!
One of the best tattoo artist's in town actually came back after alittle hiatus in Rhode Island. I had been considering getting something done for a couple of weeks. When I found out that Andrew was back in town that weekend I made sure to get in and see him. Next up is getting the rest of the back lined up in October. Although talk was brought up about another idea.


CX Christmas is happening next week(expect a pictorial). Coincidence, NO not at all. Luck being fulfilled. I'm excited to see what the rest of season brings.


The boss and I found this out while shopping...

Thought a couple of people would enjoy this one!

BTW, training in the man cave is going just fine. Yes, secret training is developed and followed to ensure the CX season will be en fuego!

Next week starts the CX practice sesssions! I might have to take some shots for you peeps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will soon have pictures of the name changing incident........

John Jones said...

First glance I thought you had a bad case of ringworm... Guess there is no raising of the arms across the finish line as the luck would run out.

looking forward to CX Xmas; will actually get to ride it the first race.