c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Monday, August 3, 2009

Silk Weaver

I have found a new occupation after todays ride..

I'm getting into exporting silk from the spider webs I collect during my rides.

Holy Shit Bat Man, it was absolutely horrible ride today. More than once I endoed as I heard a little creature tapping around inside the helmet. I will have some serious nightmare's tonight. My creak n fail had so many webs on the front of it that looked like cracks in the headtube.
Then to top it off I had two flats. The last one resulting in a nice hike of four tenths of mile hike.

MotherF#$@er Process was at deafcon 5.

It was back to good old summer. It felt great when I flatted in the woods as I stood in a poodle of myself melting in the humidity. I love summer! To bad my ride was cut short. I was looking to put the whole trail in which would have been 20miles instead I threw in the towel and ended up riding the road back. Suck. 15miles cutting out some trail. Double Suck.
All I can say is HTFU.

No comments: