c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Accept NOT Except

These words are no where near each other in terms of definition. Just as close as positive and negative on a AA battery.

I really have to thank the auto-correct on my phone. Damn technological advancements so I don't have to think of which word I would like to actually use.

Why the hell am I bringing this up anyway?
I accepted(not excepted) the challenge of Rapha. I'm striving for the patch. Then IF i get the patch I'm thinking I'm going to need(not want) this or that to sew it onto. You never know I could win the winter bundle?

So how do I plan on accomplishing this task:

  • Thursday 23rd: after work getting 20-30 miles off road
  • Friday 24th: Buckner 50-60 miles
  • Saturday 25th: CET with the Dead Hooker Loop 70-80 miles
  • Sunday 26th: mwi Gents Race scouting 70-90 miles
  • Monday 27th: Lone Jack Lollipop loop 50-60 miles
  • Tuesday 28th: Downtown Loop 60-80 miles
  • Wednesday 29th: Pleasant Hill 50-60 miles
  • Thursday 30th: mwi Gents Race full monty 80-100 miles

Lofty goals I know. But I did accept them not except them. I want that patch!

First posts will be up at my Posterous. Then I will try to update here with more visual bicycle eroticism.

I guess this will embark my new challenges I mentioned earlier this week for '11. Yea, I know its NOT the new year but damnit it's close enough. It will add money to the bank for the next year of adventures.

BTW, its almost Christmas...

1 comment:

CurbDestroyer Chronicles said...

It think all you need is 312 miles for the patch, but like i always say. A little built in tolerence doesn't hurt.