c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Celebrating Boxing Day by Riding for the Rapha 500

Boxing Day? When I first heard that I thought it was celebrating actual boxers. You know another holiday commercialized by the man. Except this time Don King stepped up.

Enough of that...Today has been the coldest day so far on this Rapha Festive 500 Challenge. When I started it was 19degrees with windchill dipping into almost single digits. Really, really, really cold. After yesterdays mistakes I made sure to correct the issue. Proven windproof fronts. Complete comfort was reached. Actually enjoyed todays ride even been the extreme range of my riding delight.

From this point on it's looking alot easier. Mother Nature didn't break me today. With the weather turning warmer over the next few days I'm feeling confident I will get my patch.

Alot of shots today.

Running Total So Far

No comments: