c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ho, Hum


On schedule today the Cultural Enhancement Tour(CET)...

So off K-Lou and myself go towards the great urban core of Kansas City from our suburban mecca. 

Some of the shots taken today are more of "Where's K-Lou?" than anything else.
K-Lou's best Zoolander!

It was really one of those kind of days.
Told you, it was one of those kinda days!







I don't think were in the burbs, baby!
Da city!

Yep, that's a chick, and she does have a wallet!

K-Lou preparing for a 'snack'

I have a knack for finding 10% and above for K-Lou!

It really is this steep. uugghh!
So here are some interesting closing shoots....
Hey Pa, I think we have everything plus the kitchen sink, refrigerator, and air conditioner!

I'm really sure that this is poor sponsor representation.


The clouds did start moving in towards the end.

Hmmm, deep thoughts...


I think this means 'Enter at your own risk' without really having to put up the official signage.

Today's parting shot...

2 comments:

karl's jr. said...

does the sticker on the biker chick's helmet say "vagitarian"?

crusty said...

OH YES, my brother! There was actually more on the side but I couldn't get a shot of it. Ask K-Lou he knows how it goes.