c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ze Rideland

Last night was the Lederhosen ride.  

So K-Lew and I decided to leave from the casa to add some miles to the ride.  About half way to Bennettis K-Lew asks which way were we taking to get there.  After my explanation he wasn't to excited.  Taking the back way to R-town is somewhat tricky.  A little jog on Old Noland up Rickey/Hilly Road and BAM!  there we are at Bennettis.  So what do you get when at Bennettis?


After our cup's of joe we head off towards Rhineland
What can you say?

Again, what do you say?

You must start with one of these though!
Mass of Beer


Zis iz big az ze melon! I must use two handz to drink!

K-Lew trying to get us a discount in his 'German' kit

I can zee ze da bottom of ze Mass!

After ze Mass of beer we ordered food.

K-Lew's meat

Guess who's this is?




Ze grease on ze trigger finger!

Ze CurbDestroyer en ze houze!

After our meal we get ready for the ride back.
Zis bathrum iz to small for my large ass!

Ze CurbDestroyer doin ze break dancinz.

I Love You Man!

I can ridez bike drunk.  I must lean zis vay doe, to go straight!

After our safe arrival back at Bennettis...
One for da road!

Yea baby I really dig this place!

K-Lew looking worse for wear.

So you think you can dance?

1 comment:

The Unabashed Blogger said...

I just had to look didn't I?

Sheesh...