c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, January 11, 2009

UNATTACHED Thoughts

Well that is how my season is starting, pink slipped.  First race of the season is in the books. 

 Tell me if you can tell by this picture how I felt today...
Interesting day I must say.  First I get a industrial sized zip-tie in my chainring on the first lap.  That damn thing was woven between the chainring and chain from top to bottom.  I had to pull as hard as I could and rotate the crank to get it lose. 

My nail in the coffin, at least I'm treating these as "TRAINING" for those who care to make dumbass comments! PHUCKNUT! 

After that I took an embarrassing little digger near a tree. DOOHH!!  Oh well, it's 'training!'

And now for something completely different....

I know something alot of you don't!

And now for something completely different part deux...
You want to know how to really get strong and fast?  Go here and scroll to pics 21-26.  

And now for something completely different part tres...
Well this guy can do it, why not me?

2 comments:

eforendo said...

I am faxing it off today! Should be your last pinkslip. Come back from retirement, ride a "special" bike - what?

crusty said...

Like I said UNATTACHED Thoughts...

I'm leaving you guessing